This video demonstrates how to apply FRONTLINE SPRAY to your pet – a dog is shown having the product applied, but a similar method can be used to apply FRONTLINE SPRAY to your cat. However, cats should be restrained by holding onto the scruff of the neck when sprayed and an extra pair of hands may be helpful.
FRONTLINE SPRAY controls fleas and ticks, and can be used on puppies from 2 days of age. Below you’ll find all the info you need to decide whether this product is right for your pet. Your vet can also advise whether FRONTLINE PLUS or FRONTLINE SPRAY is most suited to your pet’s needs.
– Breaks the flea life cycle at every stage – it kills all 4 stages including adult fleas, flea eggs, larvae, and pupae, when applied monthly
– Controls Brown ticks when applied monthly.
– Controls Paralysis ticks when applied every 3 weeks
– Controls adult fleas when applied every 4 – 12 weeks
– Treats and controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis when applied monthly to the affected pet. All other dogs and cats in the household should be routinely treated too
For more information on FRONTLINE SPRAY, great advice, useful tips and facts about tick & flea treatment for dogs and cats, check out http://www.frontlineplus.com.au
How To Search For Ticks On Dogs – https://youtu.be/Qs7JHegi1es
How To Apply FRONTLINE PLUS (Tick Prevention & Flea Treatment for Dogs & Cats) – https://youtu.be/YM5mrJOPNgU